Monday, November 5, 2007

Take 2...

Music alleviates one's heart. Noone can deny this fact. Although I am not a good singer, I like singing..If not before the crowd, but when I am alone. How generous I am, by not disturbing anyone...:)

After a hiatus, back with one of my favourite tracks. I was casually singing this song in the background when it was playing in my ipod and I thought 'Why can't I record this?' The result is here...

Ennule.mp3

I call this as 'Take 2' bcoz there are 2 voices being heard...One is the actual voice of the song and the other is of mine. But here it's topsy-turvy...The actual voice in background and mine in the foreground. I didn't want to ruin the song but at the same time, I wanted to give it a try. I was trying the Beta version of esnips in my blog by posting the 'Titanic' karoake yday.
And now, esnips paved me the way to record this song of mine, after audacity gave me a 'fail' case status.

After I recorded and played back, I felt the volume should have been a bit high. Anyways, it's done! You know what??? This song is in repeat mode in my ipod...Not the song that I rendered...the 'actual' song.

Is it a worthy try? You've to tell me. I guess, the actual voice would have covered most of my flaws :):) Isn't it?

2 Comments:

At November 5, 2007 at 8:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooper Rekha...I cud clearly distinguish ur voice. Intha song ku suit ara maari (kammi voice) la padi irukka.

 
At November 13, 2007 at 4:35 PM , Blogger Raji said...

Yeah..this is rare...I am prone to singing in a high voice always..But this is a try...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home