Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A 'variety' jukebox

I love listening to all these songs and love watching the #3 especially :) This list involves a lingustic mix although most of these are very popular. Each one has an originating history in my jukebox.

Rock On - Socha hai
After watching 'Dil Chahta Hai' and 'Rock On', no wonder that Farhan Akthar became one of my favorites :) Although his voice is unique, I like this song and the guitar chords used in between.


MLTR - Paint my love
This is one of the top two songs that was taught to me during the western music class when I was introduced to English music albums.


Swapna Koodu - Karupin Azhagu
One of the songs that I love to watch which ensembles a jolly mood. To me, everything in the song looks beautiful :)


Khadgam - Nuvve Nuvve
I had a telugu friend in hostel when I was in Chennai who used to sing very beautifully. This is that one song which she used to sing to me often and that's how I came to know about this and since then I started liking it.


Azhagiya Theeye - Vizhigalin Aruginil
All time favorite...Most of my friends also like this

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At May 12, 2009 at 7:41 PM , Blogger ApocalypsE said...

Rock on has other cool songs too...
Yeh tumari meri bhatein, tum woh toh... I love all the songs...

MLTR, you should try more than a friend and blue night.... :)

 
At May 12, 2009 at 10:41 PM , Blogger Danny said...

Outa these 5 songs rock on and Vizhigalin Aruginil are my fav too...
specially Rock on, had seen the movie more than 10times and dil chahta hai, the movie that i love anytime. Still i can feel freshness in these 2 movies. one revolves around the friendship-love and the other friendship-music. The only diff between the 2 movies i found is the hues, cinematography nothing else... both the movies are excellent works of Farhan Akthar, i thot Farhan directed the movie rock on, whn i saw the movie first on screen. He is my fav from Dil chahta hai.
i guess u'll enjoy this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjRX3FEejis

 
At May 12, 2009 at 11:34 PM , Blogger Raji U said...

What a coincidence?? I was watching that "Rock on" Song on Mtv while reading this post..

And Azhagiya Theeye - Vizhigalin Aruginil- holds a lot of memories for me too...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home